Wednesday, February 17, 2010

QIBLALocator using GARMIN MOBILE XT

Are you on the go and having Garmin Navigator then wondering a Qibla direction?
Can I define QIBLA direction using GARMIN? yes you can!

Requirement :
1. GARMIN navigator, I am using Garmin Mobile XT v.5.0050s60 in N82
2. Garmin City Navigator Middle East (Middle East Map) or
just a coordinate of KABA (latitude=N21.42252 & longitude=E39.82621)
3. Your country map or you can use worldwide base map.

How to do ?
1. Define Qibla by coordinate and put in Garmin>Where to?>Position>enter coordinate
to change type of coordinate format Garmin>Tools>setting>system>location format
and you can define Qibla by browse the map manually inside map of Makka city in Saudi Arabia
when you get, save it. it'll be stored in my location Garmin>Tools>Manage my data>my location.>rename it to QIBLA
2. Garmin>Tools>setting>routing>route preference>OFF ROAD
3. Garmin>Where to?>My Locations>QIBLA>GO !
4. Check the direction ! Pink colored line will lead you a DIRECTION TO QIBLA

How accurate is it?
you can compared here or to this site qiblalocator.com
Wallahu'lam !

Brothers if you find it is useful would you please pray for me a goodness...(i am in waiting my third child)
by me at http://liveapplication.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment