Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Install Nokia OVI Maps 3.0 without PC

I've recently found when I got my N95 8GB nokia maps upgraded to version 3.0 it was done by a new software from nokia called Nokia Maps Updater, for me it's alright. But how about other people that having PC runs with Mac OS or even if they don't have a PC yet? since nokia released NMU only in .exe file (that basically for windows) and not released in other format neither for mac nor .sis file!

Well then, after searching around i got that Paul N97 Geeks said NMU will install you of this software Nokia_Maps_3.01_2401_5.0_u.sis, and he did some tricky that made this .sis file out of PC during NMU installation, but it's only for  exp: N5800 XM, N97.

So if you have those cellphone you can just download it directly to your cellphone and install it!

Download Nokia_Maps_3.01_2401_5.0_u.sis.

Ah, finally I got .sis file for Symbian s6o 3rd edition that i extracted myself this morning using N82.
Here is the file:

Download Nokia_Maps_3.01_s60_3.1.zip or
nokia_maps_3.01_09wk44_b01_s60_3.1_lm_rom.sis (no mirror please as i needs a traffic also)

wanna use nokia barcode?
Check this out ! Shoot, download, install it directly from your mobile.

nokia_maps_3.01_09wk44_b01_s60


Thanks to Paul that give me this great idea!

Kindly leave a comment if you tried on it, tell me if it works or not and what cellphone you've tested on.
posted by me for http://liveapplication.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment