Monday, February 22, 2010

Install NOKIA OVI MAPS with Free Navigation licence on E71 (No more failed!)


As many people are wondering, I've tried to get Nokia Maps with FREE license on E71 but it's not getting success, sorry !  
But I didn't upgrade the firmware to the latest one before installed nokia maps v3.01_09wk44_b01_s60_3.1 that this version running like a charm on my N95 8GB with FREE license ! As you people may remember that some device like N5800XM needs latest firmware prior to install latest Nokia Maps.
I stay in middle east but i got free license for "Latin & Central America" which is useless for sure. These are the screenshoots :(






We can wait till Nokia release for the rest, but noting wrong if you want to try to get it on.


Update: 
Now Nokia E71 is compatible to get Nokia Maps with FREE


by me at liveapplication.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment